Sibu Zen Japanese Fusion Dining

2/06/2014 12:00:00 AM


It's feed-my-stomach time after a long drive from Kuching to Sibu. Bought my airfare for the trip but instead I followed a friend's car just to try out how's the road condition. Am glad I took the long way although is tiring but yet able to experience the long drive and thing along the route. I love #road trip despite how tiring it may cost me  (>‿◠)✌

So here's my first dinner in Sibu town, Zen Japanese Fusion Dining ❤


Zen Japanese Fusion Dining Interior

 Here's the nice interior while waiting for the food! 


Here comes the sushi! They did not let us wait too long but I was too tired and hungry that I got to have the first food on table! 




Here's the pickle ginger! One of my favourite and MUST try while having japanese dish. Normally they end up having non left after my table (¬‿¬)

Got boring and snap picture of the tea pot (─‿‿─)
Curry Rice
Me with Curry Rice
Scallop Nice~
Pleasant wall display
More kawaii japanese dall~
The Entrance

Done dinner!!! Full and happy~  (˘‿˘ʃƪ)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images